izzowned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omg that is ridiculous i cant imagine he lived to talk about that shit...and i cant beleive he didnt hear it coming either

he heard and saw it didny you see him runing. When car wrecks you have know ide which way to go you just try to get the hell out of the way.

yea but he wasnt even running fast, he was like jogging. lol

It doesn't look like he knew the car was running- if that was me and I knew, I would have jumped the wall- not run away.

OMFG! That's hardcore. :(

I'm with calesta, should of jumped, but anyone caould say shoulda, coulda, woulda, but he still didn't :(.

Of course- you only have a second to act... who knows what your brain is going to tell your body to do when you don't have time to think about it.

;)

play it frame by frame when he gets hit.. when he starts going over the wall it looks like he loses his arm.

atleast he made it behind the guard rail at the end. J/K thats mean. Nice wallpaper link.

Darin

holy shit, Yea it didnt look like he was running away from something just joggin, I would of already been over that wall

Back