j32 in a 91 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dateg513

I was put up to do this swap. I'm retiring from Honda game so I fig i'd go out with a bang. Has anyone on here done one in a ef????? If so let me know so I can bug you to death and shit. We did one in a eg recently , but ef needs a lot of bay mods so anyone please let me know. I'm mainly looking for swap header, and numbers on track.I have almost everything else covered . I'm starting this winter.

shittiest part is that the engine has to stick out of the hood. or you dont have a hood at all..

or you can have a gay ass hoodscoop.

I don't know about you guy but the hood needs to be closed for me to want to drive it..I mean why would I want to drive around with no hood.. What are u doing to do if u get trapped in a bit of rain or if your parked & your side really quick..are u really ok with people walking around your car cuz they can see what your running..I'm not ok with that..

Plus let me add this..why do j when you could take a s2000 motor and put in a ek.. & do the rear as well and get the same kind of power that you get out of a j... In my eyes if it don't fit it don't work!!!!

We are currently putting a s2k motor in a 89 accord lxi! We are using a rx 7 rearend and got the tunnel cut the car is re inforced, still a lot more to do though

A J motor is bigger than a F motor. More displacement=more torque and power potential ;)

Though as far as fitment, this really an opinion. Plenty of guys with the know-how and skill like to "make" things work.

Back