J32 or J35 swap into a 1994 Accord ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JLsorenson90

What kind of work would need to be done to pull this off? and does anyone no any shops in southern California that could help out with the swap?

Mounts, wiring, tuning... same as any other engine swap into an Accord really- you're just dealing with a larger engine. I don't see J mounts for your car on HASport or Innovative's web sites though, so you might have to fabricate something on your own.

what would something like this cost? because I'm just testing the waters to see because my car was owned by someone who wasnt to bright,because I brought it to a shop that only works on hondas and they said there was to much weird stuff going on under the hood. So they won't touch my car and I have $3000 invested in a car that won't pass emissions so its unregisterable in California

No way to know without consulting the shop. The swap is still pretty new, and there are a LOT of variables in performing an engine swap that can swing the cost all over the place. I could probably do one for a 2-3 thousand, but my resources and skills are likely not the same as your resources and skills.

Back