J32A Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is correct, if you grab the newest honda tuning issue its super packed with information for these exact kind of swaps. its not as expensive as people think and there are a few decent companies that have the things you need to do this swap correct and for a decent price...less than a kseries swap.

I could probably scan and post it if you'd like.

Here it is.

Primedia - Backissues: HONDA TUNING APRIL 2009

That's directly from source interlink media.

no-subject.jpg

Last edited:
my wife owns a 2004 odyssey that is decently quick. i outran my friend in his GSR on the way to dinner, which is not amazing, until you consider i had 5 passengers, plus myself. he was solo. one of these motors in an EG would be blistering fast, find the 6 speed and do your swap right. just make sure to do something about the hood. people are going to hate when they see your car parked at the mall showing off your hard work.

my wife owns a 2004 odyssey that is decently quick. i outran my friend in his GSR on the way to dinner, which is not amazing, until you consider i had 5 passengers, plus myself. he was solo. one of these motors in an EG would be blistering fast, find the 6 speed and do your swap right. just make sure to do something about the hood. people are going to hate when they see your car parked at the mall showing off your hard work.

*pisses in oil filler* (ahhhh relief) :D

pissing in the oil filter wouldn't be as bad as a local guy (unconfirmed, heard about from a friend) here with no hood on his 1g DSM that got sand poured into the dipstick hole.

i dont understand why so many people are against this swap thw whole idea alone for the price is a motivation, shit i know when i can afford im doing it to my ek plus i have the honda tuning issue and from what they priced it out to be it really isnt that expensive the hardest part is finding the parts...

I just bought my J32 swap for $2400 CDN TAX IN.

CL-S Motor, tranny, ecu, wiring, starter, alternator, shifter box. Buying the hasport mounts and axles, then dropping it in my 96 DC.

Good luck dude, i am almost done with mine, the hardest part was doing the wireing.
And on a side note, because you bought the J32 with its trans, you will have to drill one spot on the case so the tran mount will fit.
044.jpg

That shiny part that you see, is the spot where we had to grind down to get ready to drill.
Only the Accord came with 2 holes.

I found on Ebay. It was a salvage yard called Weaver Automotive. They had several at the time but I don't kow now. The yard was in Georgia but they have one in Charlotte, NC also.

Splat was there any OBD1 to OBD2 wiring harness conversions that would work or not?

Everyone is hating on this swap cause it's the only one that actually has tq.

Damn I can't wait till I get all my shit for my j35a1.
My plans after i get it running is to get the j32 type s heads.

Keep us up dated on the project.

Im not hating this swap. I am in the works on a B18B1 swap on my EK and I am jealous of the V6ers. A little hatch with a V6 crazy fun car to drive! I just can believe it took so long for Hasport to make a kit for this swap.

I have just found out on azht.net that tri-tech motorsports modifies the V6 engine harness to be plug and play with the EG/DC chassis harnesses. They get a brand new harness from Honda and modifies it to be plug and play. $650 is what they told me. It is on AZHT.net and their username is TTM_Sales under the marketplace on the forums.

If you guys are trying to find out more info theres a forum that started thats j series specific. its www.j32a.com its pretty new so feel free to look around, post, ask questions etc.

Back