J35 swap BA8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

I have a BA8 sitting around with a good title just a bad front end, its pretty much a bare frame with just shock towers. all the sheet metal was bad from a crash, So its a perfect project car to do a J35 swap. I have been looking for a write up on this and i come up with nothing.. only info i can find is someone saying you need to custom fab mounts? I have a many parts sitting around from a acura tl and many prelude parts i own a shop an we strip alot of wrecked cars there so i been collecting alot of parts for this swap i have a Tl 5 speed as well and the shift cables. would any one have info on this swap? I would like to know where to get a working set of mounts for my swap as well.. any one have info?

I talked to some guy on the ht forums that did this swap and its way to much hassle.. Doing this swap in a civic is about as much work as a H22 swap and ten times more rewarding, Its cheap swap for one its light for what it is and power gains are massive with boost. Any one have a J swap civic on the forum?

Back