Jack Daniels, 50s, and Metallica

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
Yep. Booze, tough ass music and little kid motorbikes dont mix.
bustedthumb036.jpg

Hospital?

just snap it back into place and put some popsicle sticks as a splint on it. that's all the doc is gonna do anyway...

no, really, go to the doctor.

I didnt even know it was mangled until i reached in my pocket for my smokes and it blew out. Ive already popped it back, just thought it was a cool pic.

damn son.
looks painful.

i couldnt deal with doing that to myself. would cripple any guitar/bass playing for a little while.

yeah that would suck. i fractured my wrist, if yall remember the swing rack fun thread, i made a makeshift splint for nighttime. nothing the doctor isnt going to do.

Sore as hell today, you never know how much you use your thumb for shit until it gets mangled, I have to think of differnt ways to pick up stuff.

The opposable thumb is what seperates us from the beasts son.

I did the same exact think my senior year playing full contact beer pong. Snapped it back into place and it was sore for a week.

Sore as hell today, you never know how much you use your thumb for shit until it gets mangled.

that pretty much goes for anything that gets broke or is sore.... it sucks trying to sit up when your abs, legs, arms, and back are sore at once, ive been there many a times. ive been turning the wheel in my work VAN with my right arm for the past 3 weeks because of my left wrist... making right turns is somehow a chore now.

Back