Jackass The Movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

Dude i just bought jackass the movie and it is great. saw it in the theater and was laughing so hard i cried. the extra stuff on the dvd is great

if u like that find some copies of CKY or big brother those are great too
:D :D :D

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 14 2003, 08:09 PM
CKy2k was the best, but CKy3 had better music--Cky4 is coming out soon, or is out now.

cky4 is out it is hilorious

What is CKY (i dont have cable and dont watch too much tv so if it is popular, dont flame me)

Jackass the movie was great. Best part was when they trashed the rental car and take it to a demoliation derby. Another good part is when they destroy the golf cart (because I work at a golf course and basicly do that all day)

CKY is Camp Kill Yourself--it's a rock band in which Jess Margera (Bam's Brother, who co-created Jackass/CKY movies) is the drummer. They named the band after a senator in the 80's that got convicted of a bunch of shit, held a press conference on some courtsteps or some building in DC, and shot himself on camera.

hmm learn something new every day i knew what it stood for now i know some reasons for it, weird

Bud Dwyer,.357 in the mouth on TV,I remember that.I thought he was a treasurary agent or something.

2.jpg

yeah that's a sick video to watch, but cky is hilarious, especially when the guys wiping shit all over the other guys face and says "congratulations".

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 14 2003, 08:56 PM
Bud Dwyer,.357 in the mouth on TV,I remember that.I thought he was a treasurary agent or something.

2.jpg

yeah, that's it! I knew he was a politician of some sort.

Back