jackson racing supercharger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MoSeS

ok i have an opportunity to buy a jackson racing supercharger for really cheap, and i want to know what kind of power i will be making with it on a d16y7? i looked at jackson racing's website but they showed a dyno sheet that showed a pull at 250 something and i don't really buy that. any help would be appreciated.

its really hard to say what kind of numbers you'll be making, for a stock d16y7, maybe an extra 40-50hp. i wouldn't expect too much more than that, you can probably get higher numbers with added bolt ons like fule rail, regulator, fuel pump and stuff like that. you could probably hit 200 maybe. if you can get a good deal on it, go for it! just make sure your engine is in top notch condition before you slap that thing on! good luck.

92dxhatch.

thats about what i thought i would get with it, i just didn't see getting over 200 without some extra mods and 96+ octane gas

its very possible to go beyond 200, it take extras! which jrsc uses to get some of those numbers!

Back