jackson racing vs. revhard stg. 2 ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks. I drink Pepsi primarily because I was raised on it. If you'd PM me with the portions you don't agree with, I would greatly benifit from it. I'm the kind of person who loves to hear what other people have experience with, and won't dig myself in a hole trying to defend the points that I made.

Pepsi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coke

lol, I think this thread has been officially highjacked :ph34r:

After reading I have a few critiques, they're minor technicalities but should be mentioned:

-Hexane and Octaine are not 6/8 molecule gases they are (respectivly) 6 and 8 carbon chain hydrocarbons. This means that each molecule of Octaine would have 8 carbon atoms and 18 hydrogen atoms (in pure Octaine, the ideal situation, however there are sulfer and chlorine atoms thrown in there along with everything else).

-The stuff that comes from a perfect combustion is H2O and CO2. Thats it. If you have just a pure carbon-hydrogen chain. That "gummy" stuff comes from fuel that isn't burned, but extra gasoline that decomposes from the heat thats not hot enough to ignite it.

Otherwise, a great write up. (I'm not a turbo/SC pro, so I don't know much about that part, thats why I only critiqued your chemistry...) :D

Back