James is going to be moving soon!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
My friend Matt and I have been looking around, tonight he IMs me this place.

Good side of town, plenty of shopping and food... and best of all it's CHEAP for TWO full bedrooms and TWO full bathrooms. Water and trash are included in rent, and my electric bill on my old apartment was like between 35-50 a month so that's no big deal to me.

Link to the floorplans

I'm gonna go out Saturday to have a look at them, because I cannot wait to move outta my brothers house.

I think we'll end up with either the 2B or 2C floor plan. I'd like to get that 3bed floorplan, but I'm not gonna pay over 300 for rent... and I know he won't opt for it either.

On top of all that, I got my chipping and datalogging kits from Moates.net today... then I paid my CC down some so I could get the OBD2b to obd1 conversion harness (that I forgot to get) when it clears. (www.boomslang.com) for 75 bucks.

After that, my ECU/engine management will be completed.

:mrgreen:

Soooo cheap.

One thing I dislike about those 2 bedroom/bathroom ones is the sqft. very cramped.

I think my one bedroom is small but it's almost as big as those 2 bedrooms. I'd hate to have a 2nd bedroom in the same space that I have.

I like

http://www.apartments.com/summary.aspx?pro...=0.08&srt3=0.94

375/mo but you'd gain 200 sqft

Or if you want you can move into my apartment complex I found it on that site. Wouldnt you like to be my neighbor?

http://www.apartments.com/summary.aspx?pag...3=0.97&prvpg=20

Matt will never go for 375 a month. lol He makes 8k more gross a year, but has college bills along with a lot of debt.

We agreed to keep rent under 300 a month between the two of us, not including misc bills like electric, cable, etc.

770 square foot is 270 more sqft than I had in my 1 bedroom, and that apartment was TOO much room for me... and that's the smallest of the apartments.

The problem with your 1st link is that it's up off of Dupont road, which is the EXACT OPPOSITE corner of the city from where I work. With the apartment I'm looking at it's just one more mile further from work than I'm travelling now... the kicker is it's pretty much a straight shot from my brothers house to my apartment on move day.

and I'm not paying those insane renting costs in Maryland. I dunno why the fuck that place is so great. Too fuckin expensive.

Well, I sent the ECU today to the address on the Money Order.

Quoted post[/post]]

and I'm not paying those insane renting costs in Maryland. I dunno why the fuck that place is so great. Too fuckin expensive.

you can get places in maryland for in the 600-800 range for a 2 bedroom. those places are called GEO I just so happen to live in a BMW.

sure it cost more but damn it's sweet. did you check out any of the pictures?

Quoted post[/post]]

Did you put used kitty litter, half eaten caned cat food and a few pieces of roadkill in the box?

Quoted post[/post]]

Awesome! thanks, Yeah I put my work address on it so in case it needs to be signed for there'll be someone there. Thanks again.

Quoted post[/post]]
i guess ima end up getting a phone call from you James so you can borrow my truck?? :confused:

If you wouldn't mind, I'd pay for some gas for you. Most of my shit is still in boxes from when I moved in September anyway. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you can get places in maryland for in the 600-800 range for a 2 bedroom. those places are called GEO I just so happen to live in a BMW.

sure it cost more but damn it's sweet. did you check out any of the pictures?

Yeah, but I still would never consider it. A. I'd leave my family and my job... family and working as a tech for my dad is simply the most important thing in my life. and B. I'd live closer to you. Fuck that shit.

Yeah, but I still would never consider it. A. I'd leave my family and my job... family and working as a tech for my dad is simply the most important thing in my life. and B. I'd live closer to you. Fuck that shit.

I'd enjoy picking on you in person. laughing at your SI and trying to get you to gain some weight.
It'd be fun.

Quoted post[/post]]

I'd enjoy picking on you in person. laughing at your SI and trying to get you to gain some weight.
It'd be fun.

And I would enjoy letting all teh air out of all four of your tires, putting silly putty in your locks on your apartment and the first time I look under the hood I'd take a few spark plug wires just so you have to buy more.

If I could gain, I would... dumbass... I wonder if the concept of 'high metabolism' is anywhere near your vocabulary?

I would absolutely love to have a sub 400.00 a mont rent. Right now me and fiance are paying 970.00 a month for a two bedroom.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

It'd be fun.

And I would enjoy letting all teh air out of all four of your tires, putting silly putty in your locks on your apartment and the first time I look under the hood I'd take a few spark plug wires just so you have to buy more.

If I could gain, I would... dumbass... I wonder if the concept of 'high metabolism' is anywhere near your vocabulary?

Too bad unlike you I have a GARAGE.

sucker.

Don't get me started on high metabolism. I was 140lbs before I started working out so stfu. :p

You're also gay and have a lot of anal sex... I understand that burns a lot of calories.

I'm too lazy, but anyway... thanks for throwing my thread into a fag vs James debate about metabolism and weight blah blah blah.

PS... I can pick locks and break into garages, numbnuts.

Quoted post[/post]]
You're also gay and have a lot of anal sex... I understand that burns a lot of calories.

Is that why I've gained weight and you havnt? hmm When I go on a cutting diet I'll give you a call for some anal =)

Did you check the place out yet?

I just found it around 10 last night, and I worked all day plus 1.5 hours of OT.

Matt and I were gonna check it out Saturday but he works all day, so we'll see when we can. We aren't planning on moving until april when his bonus check arrives anyway.

Back