Jamie's '94 Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a whole shit load of squares for the lettering. About 10 each letter. The M was easier. On the "paint splats" graphics page I just repeated the last column third down graphic for an outline in black. The green is actually metallic paint showing through gaps made by decals. Ill put up some detail pics in a bit.

Dude could you gift that to me so I can save the design? I could gift one to you in collateral until I return it. Plus the one I have in mind I'm sure you'd like to save the graphics off of as well...

Ill take my hard drive home this weekend to do it. add my GT; [los the el rico] don't include the brackets (names a long drunken story of word play and makin fun of my heritage.) I used to sell paintjobs. But I don't mind throwing one at a fellow honda swapper. Here's the detailed pics. Each colors a seperate decal of course. oddly enough exactly 54 pieces each.

So any who... I grabbed a jbl 15 inch sub today.. I'll post some pics tomorrow when I clean up my car.. Forza's alright.. I just wish GT5 had more tracks to race around..;)

WERD! GT5P is pissing me off with it's limited tracks, cars, and tuning options. WTF man they need to hurry up with that shit..

lol @ thread jacking... its 1200w peak 300rms dual voice coil 15inch.. I seen while on a little camping trip so it was quite the impulse buy.. I got a little weenier amp on it for now... not even enough the make the truck rattle.. lol I can't find my camera right now so pic's are later..

I did get to use the map lights abit while camping.. my car doubled as a sterio during the excursion.. the door lights are blinding at night.. good investment imo.. picture's to follow etc.. etc...

double0Si
:rawr:MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!!! lol:lol:
but I did start this thread.. :slap:

lol... it is another topic tho, so I hear ya.. but gt5 IS very limited game compaired to gt4.. (Gas on the fire maybe?)

but I did start this thread.. :slap:

That was the joke! :slap:X2

meh... I'll leave it be. Havent played any GT in so long. Havent owned a Sony Platform since Forza 1. I bought a copy of Forza before I even had an XBOX. And I bought F2 before I had a 360!

Sorry no pics yet.. I have a coolant leak that I can hear dripping when the motor is off..

I'm hoping its just a coolant pipe O-ring.. but its still a bitch of a job

Back