jane fonda = owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea i read that yesterday. screw her, she deserved it. traitor bitch

its just the fact that he waited in line for the chance. lmao

i heard the guy doesn't even chew, but bought it just for this...

also bought the book and then waited in line for how long?
lol

:shrug2:

and she turned in a bunch of us-pow's dog tags so they could get their asses beat.

I'm cool with opposing the war, but why endanger pow's lives?

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 21 2005, 05:35 PM
"I consider it a debt of honor," he told The Star for a story on its Web site. "She spit in our faces for 37 years. It was absolutely worth it. There are a lot of veterans who would love to do what I did."

Do us all a favor and eat a bullet.
[post=489731]Quoted post[/post]​

yea she should, not him. i think she got what she deserved.

I hate that book.

It's nothing more than a pain in the ass to pick.

i agree with you that she had every right to say what she wanted, but to go over and take a picture near an anti-aircraft gun of the country we are fighting, thats taking it a bit far.

I dont care if your agains the "war" going on now, but if someone would have gone over and taken a picture hand in hand with Saddam, i would have no problem kicking their ass myself.

I think she just took it a bit far, and she = attention whore

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 21 2005, 06:56 PM
I really don't want to get into yet another "your opinion's different than ours" shit flinging contest, so I'll just say this. They weren'y called "baby killers" in Vietnam for nothing. Perhaps if they hadn't raided and destroyed entire villages while raping the women and then killing everyone. Maybe if there had been an actual reason for that much loss of American life. They might not have had people spitting in their faces. But oh yeah, fuck those god damned anti-war protestors. For that fact, fuck the Constitution and Freedom of Speech. That should be changed to Freedom to Agree With the Masses and Act Like a Fucking Sheep. I gots my 'Merican flag and 'Merica cain't do none wrong.

That's all I'm saying about this topic.
[post=489764]Quoted post[/post]​

so basically you're telling us that the men who fought in the vietnam war were baby killers?? well i'm going to take that one to heart, just due to the fact that my father served two tours in vietnam during the war. my father was lucky, he came home both times, but he lost many friends and now at 64 yrs old the images still bother him. my father is an honorable man, a great man. he did nothing wrong, all he did was serve his country, for a full 20 yrs, and served proudly during those 20 yrs. it's not his fault that he was in a war where there were plenty of anti-war protesters, and a couple of events that led to the world calling american soldiers "baby killers". well i guess that is my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 21 2005, 06:56 PM
I really don't want to get into yet another "your opinion's different than ours" shit flinging contest, so I'll just say this. They weren'y called "baby killers" in Vietnam for nothing. Perhaps if they hadn't raided and destroyed entire villages while raping the women and then killing everyone. Maybe if there had been an actual reason for that much loss of American life. They might not have had people spitting in their faces. But oh yeah, fuck those god damned anti-war protestors. For that fact, fuck the Constitution and Freedom of Speech. That should be changed to Freedom to Agree With the Masses and Act Like a Fucking Sheep. I gots my 'Merican flag and 'Merica cain't do none wrong.

That's all I'm saying about this topic.
[post=489764]Quoted post[/post]​

Stop being such a goddamned hippie.

On another note, my high school US History teacher was a Vietnam vet...he was a nutbag too. I remember him talking about Fonda...that old mofo would go on for hours about how he'd like to kill the bitch (in those words, too)...he said that most (if not all) of the urinals on US military bases had laminated pictures of Fonda taped inside them (I'm guessing the ones stateside...don't see too many urinals in rice paddies).

:blink:

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (AP) -- A man spit tobacco juice into the face of Jane Fonda after waiting in line to have her sign her new memoir.

more likely he was waiting in line to spit in her face..... stupid reporters :p

LMAO!!!

Back