Japanese Charaters (help)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Hey I want ot get some ink done this weekend but I need to figure out what charaters I want, anyone know a good site to d some research??

ok nothing personal....

but if you are NOT asian....
dont get any japanese characters tatooed.
my friend (white guy) got some japaneese characters on his leg...
didnt look right when he wore shorts...

my 2 cents

I'm getting min on my shoulders, and they will hold spiritual meaning. Having the words tattooed in english would just look wierd...

no thanks, I don't smoke.

i have always had the sneaking suspicion that all those letters they sell at Autozone and tatoo parlors actually say things like Stupid American Swine or Hi i'm a Fag...i say get a heart with mom in the middle

Originally posted by machine@May 30 2003, 01:11 PM
i have always had the sneaking suspicion that all those letters they sell at Autozone and tatoo parlors actually say things like Stupid American Swine or Hi i'm a Fag...i say get a heart with mom in the middle

IF i was japanese, and i was in charge of making those stickers they sell @ autozone and what not,
here are some japanese phrases i would encode in the japanese characters:

1) token white boy in a group of 20 asiains (works best for high-schoolers, theres ALWAYS one)
2) your cock, my mouth?
3) guess what? IM WHITE!!!
4) Confucious say: what a dumb fuck!!!!!

i agree, get a tatoo like your grandfather had in the world war 2. something manly, like a battleship across your chest, or a heart with an arrow and the words "MOM" on it.

old skool tats rock.

Howabout I just get a big ship on my chest? I'm in the AF, that wouldn't make since. Old school tat's are ghey, getting a tat just cause its cool is ghey. I want something that means something, and I want it to look nice + kenji will save space and look more artsy. The tat is for me, I don't want people walking down the street to be able to read it.

Originally posted by karnash+?-->
karnash @ ?) said:
but if you are NOT asian....
dont get any japanese characters tatooed.

:werd:

machine
@?

Some of them really don't say anything at all- I've seen a few that are just random lines and marks that look like they say something, but are really just someone's dumb scribbles.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@May 30 2003, 02:56 PM
..... and I want it to look nice + kenji will save space and look more artsy...........

its kanji

kenji is a guy on H-T from Tampa that chips ECUs

Back