japanese guy beats mario bros 3 in 11 min

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was crazy. I remember playing that game and being up for nights trying to get to the end.

Although, I might have to say he has some kind of cheat. Some of those cannonballs were hit at a crazy angle. If I were playing and hit those cannonballs at those angles, I would be dead !!!

But all in all, thats nuts...

I think it has to do with the time-attack mode.

Not sure if the rules are tweaked or what?

Originally posted by zaneithan@Nov 25 2003, 01:17 AM
usually my nintendo would freeze up by the 1st lvl, let alone last 11 minutes :(

Ya gotta blow on the cartride connector to make it work right :spin:

i do that like a thousand times until i almost pass out, i made the mistake of buying the cleaner and it hasnt worked straight since :(

well... he owns. no hacks, its legit, he just dont have a fuckin life. he decided one day he would spend every waking moment memorizing each characters location at what time and when the canons shoot. you see how he lead them all perfectly and go every fucking monster killed? its ill.

I never knew about that slide throught the wall bit in Bowser's Castle! That wa f'ing badass... He didn't just WIN in 11 minutes. He won with over 90 extra men in 11 minutes.

Fucking Pimp Shit.

On a side note. Dude needs to give up the POS NES games, and move on to bigger better things, like X-Box and PS2.

Originally posted by Hexen@Nov 25 2003, 01:04 AM
That was re-goddamn-diculous.

:concur:

that guy > me

and i thought that getting the 2 whistles was cool.... allthough i am glad to know that someone on this planet has more free time than me

i wonder what he could do with Halo ???????

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 25 2003, 02:37 AM
I never knew about that slide throught the wall bit in Bowser's Castle! That wa f'ing badass... He didn't just WIN in 11 minutes. He won with over 90 extra men in 11 minutes.

Fucking Pimp Shit.

On a side note. Dude needs to give up the POS NES games, and move on to bigger better things, like X-Box and PS2.

Well fuck, I've played that game so damn much... *I* could beat that damn thing in 11 minutes just running through the levels. :roll:

and you never knew of the cheat through Bowsers castle wall? :huh:

You did know to duck on the white things to go behind the scenery and get the whistles...right?? :unsure:

ok for some reason it isnt downloading for me?!?! whats the deal?

Back