Japenese IQ test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Try this japenese flash IQ test

here is the link Jap IQ test

here are the rules

The rules are:
This is going to do your head in, but it can be done. I've worked it out.
For those of you who are not going to even understand the rules (you know who you are) get someone to explain them to you. LOL (sike....if you don't understand, send a post, I'll try to explain it to you)
Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan:
"Everybody has to cross the river".
The following rules apply:
Only 2 persons on the raft at a time.
The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence.
The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence.
The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.
Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
To move the people click on them.
To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

The theif needs to be in presence of the cop when others are around, but he CAN be left all alone, however. Threw me off for quite a bit till I realized that. After that I got it. :)

ive done this before and i still feel stoo-pid

hahaahha im retarded. well im high but thats besides the point

edit: FINALLY!!! lol took me a while... like 15 minutes

if that fucking father wasn't a god damn child molester i would have been done by now.

but no, he has to go raping kittle girls and stopping me from completing this. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 14 2005, 10:44 PM
if that fucking father wasn't a god damn child molester i would have been done by now.

but no, he has to go raping kittle girls and stopping me from completing this. lol
[post=487300]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, after 2 minutes i gave up the first time, then i went back and retried it, probably took me 4 minutes or so.

Back