Jap's Are Crazy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man, this fucking dial up is taking a while, but I am going to wait.............i must see...........this.........driftoooooooooo.

Milan

Its a nice vid Milan, but for us dialup users, 27 meg can take up to 2-3 hours (thats what it took me). Defenitly not worth it.

Badass! For some reason, I can't view source anymore... must RIP!

Oh yeah- don't call them "Japs". Not nice.

Ok, never mind- I grabbed it. :lol:

whether they are professionals are not, theyare all fuckin idiots if you ask me. dumb shit people trying to get in a car, spinning all over the place is plain idiotic. and the guy with the tan car i dont think deserves to drive because he looked like he was gonna hit someone..not to mention practically running over himself while trying to get back in a moving car. sorry, i think they are idiots.

nice cars tho :thumbsup:

btw: that motorcycle wasnt doing shit on there if you ask me. big whoops...smoking tires going in a small ass circle. ive seen better shit than that.

idiots if you ask me. dumb shit people trying to get in a car, spinning all over the place is plain idiotic. and the guy with the tan car i dont think deserves to drive because he looked like he was gonna hit someone..not to mention practically running over himself while trying to get back in a moving car. sorry, i think they are idiots.

That was part of the show, numbnuts. Key word- SHOW. Notice the track? That ain't fucking downtown San Fran, dim dim. Yeah, they weren't wearing helmets or seatbelts, but who gives a shit? It's a risk they're willing to take, and knowingly take it. Trust me- you don't get that good by being an "idiot."

btw: that motorcycle wasnt doing shit on there if you ask me. big whoops...smoking tires going in a small ass circle. ive seen better shit than that.

It's harder than you think. Ever try it? Oh, of course you have, why do I even bother to ask... this is the internet where everyone's a fucking pro at everything.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 13 2003, 05:06 PM
Badass! For some reason, I can't view source anymore... must RIP!

Oh yeah- don't call them "Japs". Not nice.

Ok, never mind- I grabbed it. :lol:

if you can't view source, and when you go to save pics it comes up as BMP instead of jpg/gif, 99% chasnce, your temp inet folder is full. clear it :)

if you want to rip it, replace .html with .wmv
save target as
then rename the htm document that downloads to .wmv once again :)

<-- l33t

Japs? christ. I'm sorry it's not PC. but would you rather it be APC? lol j/k
Japs, Brits, whatever... its just a short name. i dunno why people get offended by it....

before you go calling me a fucktard and talking shit, learn to fuckin read asswipe. can we not read this part??:

whether they are professionals are not...

i just think they were being fucking stupid for trying to get in a car thats doing donuts and hauling ass...not to mention not having their hands on the steering wheel while doing that. they are just idiotic for doing shit like that.

and i never said i ever rode a motorcycle....i never have rode one. i said that i saw better stunts than the shit they were doing. he wont doing shit but doing circles and smoking tires. any asshole with a motorcycle can do that shit. give me shit all you want, but thats my feelings on the subject.

Back