Jay-Z retiring...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so, i pick up a couple week-old issue of time magazine and head to the shitter for what should be a releaving 5 minuets or so :lol:

Well, page 67 has Jay-Z being the biggest fucker ever.

he wants to retire.

ok, thats fine and well. but his reason?

"There's not enough money in it"

that fucking fuck.

Haha, yeah he's sleeping w/ beyonce, what else is there to do in life after that?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 11 2003, 06:23 AM
so, i pick up a couple week-old issue of time magazine and head to the shitter for what should be a releaving 5 minuets or so :lol:

Well, page 67 has Jay-Z being the biggest fucker ever.

he wants to retire.

ok, thats fine and well. but his reason?

"There's not enough money in it"

that fucking fuck.

IMO Jay Z is gay and his stuff sux. Sorry, i just have never liked any of his tunes - his last song on the black album is about how he hopes people will remember him if he quits.

Gee - like there is no money in it - im sure he is gonna go get another job lol.

he's retiring from the music business? or is he closing down the clothing company he owns or various other things that he has to make 300mil a year easy?

that fucking fuck.
IMO Jay Z is gay and his stuff sux. Sorry, i just have never liked any of his tunes - his last song on the black album is about how he hopes people will remember him if he quits. [/quote]
I dunno, Hard Knock Life Vol. 2 was a pretty good disc....Otherwise, yeah the rest suX0rs.

Back