Jb Weld

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heterosapian

Ive never used this shit (JBWeld) but i hear things :blink: . Has anybody used this stuff? Whats youre take on its quality? What are its realistic limitations? I cant weld and want to use this for a bov stem on some ghetto cahrge piping for my boys vdub. Anyone see any problem with this? TIA

I know pretty sure the guys at homemadeturbo used some jb weld before a bov stem. I use it for everything, from reinstall my ignition so I welded it into place, the sides atleast, and I used it on countless occasions for a broken exhaust hangar and a leak. It works pretty decent I think, my tip is let it sit for a long ass time at a good medium temp around 60 degrees.

i only use that shizzel for emergencies and stuff. always keep some in the car. take what you need to be welded to a muffler shop or something, theyll prolly do it for cheap.

ya i used it before.
works just fine.
forgot what i was bonding....but it worked.

make sure u use it in a ventilated area (duh!!)

JB weld is like duct tape it fixes EVERYTHING no joke i heard a story not sure if its true or not but i hear its true but a guy used it to fix his block that stuff is a must have and a must use on any car -peace

BUMP

Just used jb weld to attach my new shift knob.

bought a shift knob, and i did not like the way it was sitting. too high for my liking.
so i took the grinder, chopped off 1 1/4" inches off the stick shift, then slapped some jb weld onto it and
the shift knob.

jb weld to cars is like duct tape to tweekers.

Back