Jdm Accord Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91_Accord_Ex

88_CRX_DX
I was wondering what kind of JDM parts are offered for 4th Gen. Accords. Ive seen a few things that claim to be jdm on different sites. But i was wondering is there anything out there that is true jdm that differs from usdm? Thanks.

Last edited:
why JDM , there are so many upgrades for accords from name brands such as greddy, hks, hondata, skunk, ect,ect,ect. jdm parts are no different from usa parts, people on ebay sell jdm junk , knock off shit that nots worth the money , stop messing with JDM and get into name brands , CROWLER, WEISCO , ECT ECT . most jdm parts are JUNK JUNK JUNK .

Now if you talking about motors from japan , there is only a few things that are different , well they dont have emissions , and the some trannys have factory lsd, with can not be compared with the Quaife lsd , but its the same motor as usdm cars have , example f22b1 usdm has 145 hp f22b1 jdm has 145 hp . no difference !!!! didnt i tell you this before

The only reason i was looking into jdm is for the fact that i wanted to do something different that doesnt look ricey. I wanted it to have a factory look but with the subtle differances. Like the jdm civic.

There's lots of JDM parts for your car. There's the one piece headlights (corner lense is built in, not a separate piece), bumpers, fog lights, etc. There's also JDM aftermarket stuff, like the Chargespeed front grill, a very rare and popular piece for fourth-gen Accords.

There's also a lot of junk out there claiming to be JDM. Stuff like black corner lenses and turn signals, cheapo coilovers, etc. You'll probably want to avoid that kind of stuff.

I hate to plug other forums, but check out CB7tuner.com - 4th Generation Accord Online Community, and check out some of the member's rides to get an idea of what JDM for your car looks like.

Oh, and by the way, what hondaburner95 told you isn't exactly true. What he said about the emissions is right, but a lot of JDM engines have more horsepower and torque and some have higher compression. Check out the list of engines in the reference part of the forums here to see the specs on some of the JDM motors.

Thank you i figured there would be a difference in the cars apperance. Also if you know where to get items such as these please let me know.

Back