JDM B series Auto Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

i have a JDM B Series Auto Tranny that came with my SiR. the tranny has 31,000 mi on it. i never used it. it comes with Torque converter. $200+shipin and its yours. its all boxed up ready to go! Email me at Drvr84@aol.com or leave me a PM.
Thanks
Tyler

this tranywill bolt up fine with any Bseries motor..its JDM so the gearing is much betr than a LS tranny. i believe its a 91, it has 31,000 mi on it.. PM me for more info..

I have 00 Civic and need to stay smog legal and ODII compatible, is this possible with 91 tranny? I know this should be in a tech forum but I need to know before I buy something that may not work.

Thanks

Originally posted by Riley37@May 22 2004, 01:48 AM
I have 00 Civic and need to stay smog legal and ODII compatible, is this possible with 91 tranny? I know this should be in a tech forum but I need to know before I buy something that may not work.

Thanks

ITs a b series the only way its goin to work is if you have a b series in your car. if you have a d series it will not work, before you ask, this tranny will only bold onto another B series engine, no H, F, K, C, D, A anything other than a B.

Thanks, I know it will only bolt up with B-series, which is my plan, but I wanted to make sure it would be obdII compliant. If not it's not worth buying.

Back