Jdm B16 For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsturbo1.9

Jdm B16a 1.6 Litre Rebuilt. Has Only 3,000 Miles On It. $1000 Obo. No Tranny.

Attachments

• b16.jpg
    b16.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 231
Okay well I'm gonna call this dude out... first of all 700 shipped?? Cause if not I would take an hmotors long block over your rebuild any day. You have 38 posts... any vouches?? It's not like you are selling cam gears or something here... we dont know who built this motor, what is in it, or who you are really. That pic you took is about 2 inches by 2 inches and the motor is in the car. How are you going to sell a long block that is in a car, and even if it's out how do we know that?? Then to top it all off a 300 dollar price drop in two days seems pretty funny after someone asked you what gen that motor was....

then buy it from hmotors then. besides i dont have use for it i have an ls stroked out to 2.0 turbocharged. everything in the motor is from honda dealership i have all the paperwork on all the parts.

top lives in fla to wpb

hey the b16 looks great i also live infla wpb how long or far is the drive if its noto bad ill pickit up ..iam in also desprate need for a tranny hydo looking for vtec when i take the ls out i will be selling it ..the 3rd gear doesnt work i was going 2 have it build but iam going with shorter gears its worth 250 right it will be out 2wks my email is usvispeedracer@yahoo.com

where in florida do you live? yeah 250 aint that bad. ill see who has a hydro tranny let me talk to my guys and see.

i want $700 i drop the price b/c i dont have no use for it really and yes it is a sec. gen b16 my bad for the wrong info.

also i was wonderin how many miles it has on it and if it has any problems?

Back