Jdm B16 Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingwilly

does anyone know which way the water flows through the motor? in or out through the upper radiator hose? cuz i need to do some ac/heater hose re-routing..also what would be the exact replacement or close to it of the TPS sensor??

flows in the top hose and out the bottom hose

for the TPS sensor.. you want them set at .5 volts close 4.5 volts at WOT.

thanks..i mean what year and model car do i tell the honda people that i need the sensor for??i dont wanna get the wrong sensor..

ARE U SURE U R TALKING ABOUT THE TPS SENSOR BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE A COOLANT LINE ON IT BUT THERE IS A PLATE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TROTTLE BODY THAT DOES AND NEAR THE BACK OF THE INTAKE MANIFOLD THERE SHULD BE TWO HOSES GOING TO YOUR IAC. OR MABY I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION

i think they were two separate questions...

the tps sensor.. i dont think you can just get one from honda.. i thought they only sold the entire Throttle body assembly and those are like 500 bucks or something outrageous.. try to find one on thepartstrader.com or ebay or classifieds on boards...

ya it was 2 questions... the jdm tps sensor is removeable..and i asked osaka the place i got it from and he said i can get a new sensor but i forgot to ask him for what car and year so i can get the right one...does anyone know??

osaka!>? i thought that place sucked.. either way.. just get it for any honda that is obd1 or obd2 they will be identical

mine looks like its in pretty good shape still need a couple things to drop it in...osaka got it here in like 5 days..anyways.. what car should i say the sensor is for and what year??? cuz i wanna be more specific when i call honda...thannks again

Originally posted by kingwilly Posted on May 13 2003+ 06:58 AM -->
kingwilly Posted on May 13 2003 @ 06:58 AM ) said:
what car should i say the sensor is for and what year??? cuz i wanna be more specific when i call honda...thannks again

pills_PMD Posted on May 12 2003
@ 05:39 AM
.. just get it for any honda that is obd1 or obd2 they will be identical

Pick one.

Back