JDM B16 Race Longblock (up to 70lbs, 1200HP)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NOTE: I am helping to sell for a friend, so any questions or concerns please PM or post up and I'll get them answered asap. If you would like to speak to the owner personally please PM me and I will arrange it for you. Thanks.

My friend has a built JDM B16A guranteed up to 70 lbs. or 1200 HP from GE. Pictures can be found HERE. More pictures can be taken upon request. It has the following details:

JDM B16A
0 miles!!!
Golden Eagle Goldzilla Sleeves
84 mm Arias Pistons 10:1
Eagle H Beam Rods
Clevile Bearings
B16 Head
JG Redline Series
Oversized Valves
Square Combustion Chambers
Full Race Portwork
Titanium Retainers (good to 11k rpm)
Race Springs
Harness

He is asking for $2500 obo!!!The engine is located in Austin, TX if anyone would like to come check it out. Thanks.

Originally posted by dis crx guy@Feb 2 2005, 02:19 AM
NOTE:
built JDM B16A guranteed up to 70 lbs. or 1200 HP from GE.
[post=454984]Quoted post[/post]​

B) DAMN, thatz sweet..
what ride is that in the pics?

I think i've gone retarded.. is he saying 70 pounds of boost???

dude, no bottom end in that block is gonna hold 70psi. lol, so the sleeves wont ever have to worry about being the part to fail.

kk.. I was picturing bits of head gasket being picked out of someone's torso.. a hole in a hood and shop celing after the head suddenly dissapeared...

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 6 2005, 08:54 PM
kk.. I was picturing bits of head gasket being picked out of someone's torso.. a hole in a hood and shop celing after the head suddenly dissapeared...
[post=550409]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'd like to see the size of the turbo it will take to sustain 70 psi.... and then watch a b16 never spool it.

but anyway, this thread is like a year old people. READ THE FREAKIN DATES

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 7 2005, 09:18 AM
i'd like to see the size of the turbo it will take to sustain 70 psi.... and then watch a b16 never spool it.
[post=550591]Quoted post[/post]​

LOLOLOL!!!

Originally posted by theeun_holy+Feb 28 2005, 08:10 AM-->
Originally posted by dis crx guy@Feb 2 2005, 02:19 AM
NOTE: 
built JDM B16A guranteed up to 70 lbs. or 1200 HP from GE. 
[post=454984]Quoted post[/post]​

B) DAMN, thatz sweet..
what ride is that in the pics?
[post=467054]Quoted post[/post]​

check the date.

theeun_holy
@Sep 6 2005, 07:31 PM
is the Motor still for sale?
[post=550345]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha ilove it when a person who orginally posted in this topic posts in it again!! LOL!!

Back