jdm b16 sirII into 1995 ex coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmslim9295

Okay, Okay i know you guys really get tired of answering these rhetorical questions about motor swaps,and as u can see im kinda new here, and i already searched all the forums and all the different posts and I know that my car is OBD 1 and the swap that im getting is OBD 1 and I know that all i have to do is add the knock sensor wire because my car is already vtec. My questionis about the motor mounts, I need to use the stock integra driver side, rear, and front and keep my stock civic tranny mount right? Or am i wrong? And i also need to get a Hasport shift linkage or a b16 (correct me if im wrong) I plan on getting my swap from Hmotorsonline and do u guys think it would be easier to just get the whole swap package i.e. motor, tranny, ecu, shift linkage, axles, and all stock motor mounts or just get the motor, tranny, ecu and piece everything else together? Please somebody give me a straightforward answer it will be greatly appreciated. Please don't flame me :)

If you can get the whole complete swap, it would be much easier for you. If you can't, any integra from 94+ shift linkage, b16 shiftlinkage, or the 99-00 si linkage will fit. Make sure you have the axles for B-series because your D-series axles won't fit.

oh okay thanks man i appreciate the answers. I also post on jdmcivic and nobody had answered my question and i posted it like a month ago so thanks again for the replies

oh yeah good news...............my friend just sold his lsvtec motor out of his 95 dc so he said i can have the axles, shift linkage, and motor mounts because the guy that bought the motor already has everything he needs and my friend is going to buy a 2000 ek coupe so he does'nt need any of the stuff either ( I think he's buying edelbrock turbo kit) so i'm all set again thanx guys

yo peeps, im planning to get a motor, but i dont know what to get. I have a 95 civic, i want it to be fast...i have the money, what should i do? if some1 could please give me some tips. thanx :worthy:

Originally posted by 95coupexor@Oct 13 2004, 06:01 AM
yo peeps, im planning to get a motor, but i dont know what to get. I have a 95 civic, i want it to be fast...i have the money, what should i do? if some1 could please give me some tips. thanx :worthy:
[post=402003]Quoted post[/post]​

Here's a tip, if you want people to help with your specific issue, than post your own specific thread. Even better, look on the forum as your questrion just may have been answered before.

Back