Jdm b16a first gen swap COMPLETE for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mellowboy

I have a complete swap for your 4th gen civic or crx. Everything u need to drop in your car is all there! It comes with motor/trans/ecu/axles + intermediate shaft/ HCP 4 mount kit and hasport shift linkage all for 1700 firm! I will ship at buyers expense.It should cost 2000-2100 shipped. It has about 56k miles on the motor. There is absolutely no problems with the motor! It also never seen any mods! Need to start on my new project. Once again this is COMPLETE. If you have an si/hf all u need to do is wire up the v-tec and your ready to go! You can instant message me through aim at hot2defsubsonic. Thanks!

Hey I might be interested, but I dont see the 2000 or 2100 for this, i will be able to pay like 1500 - 1700 shipped!!! So get back to me......

Originally posted by jspecivicsi@Sep 24 2003, 02:38 PM
would you be interested in selling just the mounts and shift linkage

nope sorry.

Originally posted by mellowboy@Sep 23 2003, 02:39 PM
I have a complete swap for your 4th gen civic or crx. Everything u need to drop in your car is all there! It comes with motor/trans/ecu/axles + intermediate shaft/ HCP 4 mount kit and hasport shift linkage all for 1700 firm! I will ship at buyers expense.It should cost 2000-2100 shipped. It has about 56k miles on the motor. There is absolutely no problems with the motor! It also never seen any mods! Need to start on my new project. Once again this is COMPLETE. If you have an si/hf all u need to do is wire up the v-tec and your ready to go! You can instant message me through aim at hot2defsubsonic. Thanks!

I will give you $1500 I am also in chicago and I will pick it up and you will get the money right there and then

Originally posted by dok+Sep 26 2003, 09:54 AM-->
mellowboy
@Sep 23 2003, 02:39 PM

I will give you $1500 I am also in chicago and I will pick it up and you will get the money right there and then

I emailed you.

is this sold yet? if not im very interested ill also give you 1500 and ill pick it up. hit me up if it isnt sold yet.
thanks

Originally posted by ice03@Oct 5 2003, 08:09 PM
is this sold yet? if not im very interested ill also give you 1500 and ill pick it up. hit me up if it isnt sold yet.
thanks

You got mail. :)

Back