JDM B16A into 92 Civic LSi (D15B2)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

geoff-r

Hi there guys, this is my first post on here as I stumbled here by chance and I'm glad I did. I've been searching (although probably not enough). But I need to know how to do this. I've got a '92 del Sol SiR (that's the 1.6 DOHC vtec B16A engine) I bought the car as a whole for it's subframe after crashing my other '92 sol, it has everything in it and wasn't even crashed. Anyways in the mean time I bought a '92 EG4 Civic LSi with the D15B2 non-vtec engine in it as a runaround for uni. I'm pretty clued up on what I need for the swap and have a mate who's a mechanic on hand to help me with the swap. I've stripped the sol down completely now and pretty much all that's left in it is the wiring loom, engine and ecu. I need to know exactly what wires I need to take from the del Sol loom and put in the Civic. Wiring diagrams may be a good start if anyone can point me in the right direction as obviously with the Civic being a non-vtec in the first place then vtec will need to be installed into the Civic wiring loom, thanks.

Thanks for the link I'll have a look at it :D just a quick question maybe you can answer the ecu in the civic is a P04 is this capable of handling vtec or will the P30 definately need to be installed in this case will the complete loom need to be removed from the del sol?

Back