JDM B16A2 Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EG6Civic83

can i use the stock downpipe and ensuing exhaust components on my SiRII motor or will i need to get new headers and the works. my brother has a 92 accord with an H22 and all he had to buy was a new set of headers and everything else from the accord bolted right up. is 92 Si exhaust going to work and if so which components?

what car is this swap going into?? if it is an eg, should be a straight forward swap, use the b-series header and downpipe with the vehicles stock cat.

Yeah it is going into my EG (92 Civic Si). I am getting JDM B16A SiR 4-2-1 headers with my car. Is it going to be the same? I'm really not too worried about it because I live in Mississippi and there is no emissions here. If I have to i will run it with no exhaust and just buy a test pipe or something until I can get the custom one fabricated.

It will be loud until you get an exhaust if you go to wot, so be careful you don't get a ticket

Mississippi Tickets????

Yeah I really don't have to worry too much about that where I live. There are trucksand crap around here running 4 inch stright pipes with no cats and 5 inch tips that make the glass rattle on my apartment and they never get tickets. I doubt the 4 banger will be nearly as loud as those rednecks so I'm not too worried. I just wanted to make sure I could use the B16A2 SiR headers with my stock exhaust. I know the ITR 4-1 headers have a 2.5 inch flange and the stock Teggy's have 1.75 (maybe???) so I didn't want to run into the same situation as some other guys when getting great headers at a great deal but then not being able to utilize them. I think the headers are only going to be like $150 with my new motor but I will also have a stock B16A exhaust minus the downpipe to get rid of if anyone is interested.

Back