JDM B16a3 SAFC Need some insight for a rare good deal.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lee7pcNOOb

I have a b16a3 its running pretty good but when its hot when im coasting or let off the gas in gear it kinda pops, also running on only headers no cat exhaust wtc temporarily. am i running lean or rich? or not enough enough back

n e ways a guy has a brand new APEXi SAFC I and he needs any kind of money he can get asap and he will sell it to me for 50 bux?

What benifits could i gain for using a safc on a stock jdm motor with aftermarket headers and intake. will add more bolt ons soon.

yea.. second.. you dont have a jdm b16a3.. its a usdm b16a3 from a del sol vtec

yea.. second.. you dont have a jdm b16a3.. its a usdm b16a3 from a del sol vtec

i think its an b16a with the usdm b16a3 ecu thats it. well thanks guys i appreciate the input i thought about it hard because 50 bux is better than 200+ so i wasnt really shure.
Can you install is on stock motor and just use the stock settings? until i get some more motor work done?
like eye candy lol
or data mining instead of buying air fuel ratio guages and all that other stuff? or a tach even
50 bux for all the little nifty features hard to pass up =( but it makes sense of why i dont need it

Last edited:
Back