JDM B16B Hydro Tranny $2350?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Um ok did i miss something...cause the B16B is a JDM Civic Type R Motor and they only want 2350???? Hmotorsonline.com sells em for $3800... i think this is for a JDM B16A swap , but that price for a B16B is just unbelievable, the (S4C) LSD tranny alone from that car is almost worth that much here in Sacramento. I think someone messed up on that one, it also shows the B16B as having 170PS, which is wrong it is rated from Honda at 185PS. Sounds a lot like the B16A to me.

Originally posted by ksrcivic@Oct 15 2003, 08:56 PM
Um ok did i miss something...cause the B16B is a JDM Civic Type R Motor and they only want 2350???? Hmotorsonline.com sells em for $3800... i think this is for a JDM B16A swap , but that price for a B16B is just unbelievable, the (S4C) LSD tranny alone from that car is almost worth that much here in Sacramento. I think someone messed up on that one, it also shows the B16B as having 170PS, which is wrong it is rated from Honda at 185PS. Sounds a lot like the B16A to me.

:withstupid: I took a look at that price and i scratched my head. It simply cant be!

I really didnt look at the HP that close but your right it is 170 so it should probly be the B16A maybe its just a typeo, but it gives me hope any way ooohhhh B16B THRUST THRUST THRUST INSERT INSRET :blink: sorry its just, well you know how it is right?

actually it doesnt say 160 hp it says 170 ps whatever the hell that is which i think is equal to like 160 hp or something around that

it looks like it is for an sir since it is cable tranny

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Oct 20 2003, 09:18 PM-->
@Oct 15 2003, 09:04 PM
b16b has 185 hp, the b16a2 has 170 hp...

uh the b16a2 has 160hp, the sir2 has 170...

wow smart guy you should think before you speak....now stop typing...and trying to make others look like asses in the process of making ur self look like one..
http://www.streetimports.com/engines/honda/b16a2.htm

alright man i am not trying to talk shit here, first off there is no such thing as a JDM b16a2 the b16a2 is USDM, the sir2 is JDM and that is 170hp. The site you listed shows a JDM B16A2. Oh and I was not attempting to make anyone look bad, I was trying to to inform, so please don't be so jumpy and assume that I am trying to insult people. Oh and if you can prove as in a picture that there is such a thing as a JDM b16a2 then I will retract my statement.

I still haven't come across this mysterious JDM b16a2 in person. Only time I see them is in the 99-00 Si's for some odd reason. Wanna explain that to me?

so the jdm b18c5 doesnt say b18c5? Does explain why my buddys doesnt say that, but its still a jdm b18c5... :roll: not just a b18c :roll:

Back