JDM B18C into 94 EG EX questions...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

greyxjltd

I've done my searching and cannot find exactly what I'm looking for. Ok, so I just received my 1994 JDM B18C swap package. I've already changed out the main engine harness with the USDM B18C1 counterpart to eliminate the mirror image problem. The swap package also included the 1994 JDM P72 ECU. The questions that I have are as follows. I know I can direct wire the knock sensor to the appropriate ecu pin, which is not a problem. Now, I cannot seem to locate the EVAP purge solenoid on this JDM motor. Do they utilize the evap purge solenoid in Japan? If not, do I need to add the one off my Civic to compensate for it? There are no smog regulations where I live. The next question is for the IAB solenoid. I've read that I can switch the pinout from A20 to A17 on the ECU side of the harness for this...but I"ve also read that polarity can be a concern. Where is the IAB located; and is it a 1 or 2 wire sensor? If a two wire sensor, where do the wires need to be ran to. Again, this is a JDM version B18C. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

you need to search this site.......the info you want is all here. the EVAP is on a b16 not a b18

you will need to wire

vtec solenoid
oil pressure
iab's
knock

Back