jdm b18c-r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

loki_is_a_god

i want to put a +98 itr b18c in my integra with skunk2 intake manifold, skunk2 68mm throttle body, skunk2 stage 2 camshalfts, skunk2 cam gears, skunk2 springs and retainers.....i already have a comptech header ill use.....and a chipped obd 1 skunk2 ecu.....

roughly what quarter mile times am i looking....at....just some good guesses?

Every motor is different... I'd say around 210-220 to the wheels. I hope you have a ton of cash... why buy an itr just to rip the goods out and replace them with something else?? Why not buy a b18c1 and build it?? Better yet save yourself a boat load of money and build high compression ls/vtec with a built ass head... probably cost you half of what you are looking at spending with that setup.

skillz2k5 said:
Every motor is different... I'd say around 210-220 to the wheels. I hope you have a ton of cash... why buy an itr just to rip the goods out and replace them with something else?? Why not buy a b18c1 and build it?? Better yet save yourself a boat load of money and build high compression ls/vtec with a built ass head... probably cost you half of what you are looking at spending with that setup.

+1

Back