1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jdm b18c type r into 96 coupe with d16y7

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by fuzzy, Aug 25, 2004.

1. fuzzy

fuzzy Junior Member

i have just got myself a full crashed 96 jdm type r integra and want to swap it into my 96 coupe with a d16y7 engine. whats the easiest way to do it and what do i need?

2. projectxspeed

projectxspeed Senior Member

Check out hasport; they have the mounts and shift linkage you need. You will hafta decide wether you want to do obd1 or obd2. Both will require you to make changes to your current setup.

3. KloggMonkey

KloggMonkey Member

I did that exact same thing only with a 98 spec itr... the only part you really need is the rear mount from 99 civic si.... everthing else you can do with a mix of the itr parts and the d16 parts... If you need specifics let me know.

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Yea, ther's no need to spend the extra money on HAsport mounts, you can use the stock ones. And if you have the whole car, you have everything you need already.

5. fuzzy

fuzzy Junior Member

heard i needed a rear mount, read an article import tuner last year but have lost the mag. kloggmonkey can you email me a "how to" if u have it? fuzzy_mc@hotmail.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted