JDM B18C What Mods ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EvoIX4me

Got a complete 1995 JDM B18C motor with tranny that is the best motor i have had yet .. Very strong in terms of power and that LSD tranny is the Sh!T - Its faster than my built ls/vtec i had , and the type-r motor is stock ! Anyway im going all motor with this and want some suggestions and what mods to do . I was thinking a toda or hytech header it already has 2.5 exhaust all the way back no cat . Should i keep my cams or put a CTR Intake cam in and keep my ITR exhaust cam ? Just looking for bolt ons dont wanna open up the motor yet ;) thanks

those are both good headers. depends on what one you want to pay more for. im with blanko on the intake cam. 3 degrees more lift

so should i keep my stock JDM ITR cams ? my goal is 200 + whp , how much do the rage and smsp cost ? please let me know what i need to reach my goal :D

I would toss the stock cams and go with something more aggressive- like the Jun3 or a Skunk2 grind.

I watched a B18C1 (non-R) put down 195whp with only intake/header/exhaust and Skunk2 stage 1 cams. Gooooooooood tuning.

Thanks for all your comments . Which intake and header should i go with ?? I already have 2.5 inch exhaust with no cat. Any gain in using that hondata intake manifold gasket ?? And does anyone know what full size radiator to use i dont wanna use that small one in this vegas heat i want i full size one like the integra's use ;)

i use fluidyne with water wetter and dexacool, never even goes close to the half way mark, little over 1/4

Back