JDM B18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WHY??? You have the SE coupe , the coupe weighs 2623lbs. AND WHY!!?!? It'll cost you a hell of a lot more than its worth. Of course you can make it fit with enough money and modification, but it is really not worth it. Sell the sunfire, and buy a lightweight civic, crx and THEN a B18C5 would be worth it.

tweakman, are you a girl? if not wy the hell do you own a Sunfire? Oh if you donthave brains to know anything can fit in anything with enough money and modifications in some cases, then you shouldnt be driving. get a real car not some bitches car... :ufucktard:

Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit? Try to at least stay in the car family you are working with. And NO IT DON'T FIT!!! Unless you have tons o' cash.

Eh? Don't try to drop a Honda engine into a Sunfire.

There's already quite a bit of engine mods for the J body out there- you might want to do some looking around in some of the online shops.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 11 2003, 04:10 PM
Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit? Try to at least stay in the car family you are working with. And NO IT DON'T FIT!!! Unless you have tons o' cash.

:werd: shit is kinda funny..

:slap: honestly dude, did you think this through? sell your sunfire, you might get ten g's for it. buy an ef civic for 2 grand and drop the motor in for 5 grand. doing a honda in a sunfire is regoddamndiculas

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Sep 11 2003, 06:49 PM
:slap: honestly dude, did you think this through? sell your sunfire, you might get ten g's for it. buy an ef civic for 2 grand and drop the motor in for 5 grand. doing a honda in a sunfire is regoddamndiculas

10 grand??? ummmm more like 4 if hes lucky

k maybe im retarded or somethin but when i hear troll i think of some freak livin under a bridge scarin kids n shit.

This topic is too funny to lock, because its in the wrong spot. I don't know if you know but I think that GM highperformance offers a supercharger for some J bodies.

Back