JDM - Badges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have an H22, why not put prelude stickers on your car?

***Ricers are people who make their car out to be something it is obviously not***

Originally posted by chingro@Oct 1 2003, 03:10 PM

with TONS of OEM JDM parts, including the engine/tranny.

dude, thats like taking a fat ugly chick and dressing her up in a cute mini skirt, boob shirt that show off her tummy and Britney Spear's entire wardrobe and putting her on the cat-walk.

no matter which way you dress her up, she still is fat and ugly

"Badges? we don't need no stinking badges!"

Why not just get a sticker made that has a detailed list of everything you have done to your car and the value of all the parts if stolen and listed on Ebay?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Oct 1 2003, 02:17 PM-->
@Oct 1 2003, 03:10 PM

with TONS of OEM JDM parts, including the engine/tranny.

dude, thats like taking a fat ugly chick and dressing her up in a cute mini skirt, boob shirt that show off her tummy and Britney Spear's entire wardrobe and putting her on the cat-walk.

no matter which way you dress her up, she still is fat and ugly

:bo: :lol:

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 28 2003, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know whereI could locate JDM XSi badge for my car, I came across website that had the entire list of trims for the DA Integra 1990-93, I am going all out on the JDM, I wanted to start with badging, so please anyone who can help me in JDM sickness, help!

I beleive that was the actual question.. I may be wrong I didnt ask your opinions.. simply stated is where could I find the badges... not about if it were rice or not or what you thought it was... I like JDM, so go blow yourselves... get off what I like and go bother someone who is going to care, sure as hell isnt me...

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3+Oct 1 2003, 04:33 PM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@Sep 28 2003, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know whereI could locate JDM XSi badge for my car, I came across website that had the entire list of trims for the DA Integra 1990-93, I am going all out on the JDM, I wanted to start with badging, so please anyone who can help me in JDM sickness, help!

I beleive that was the actual question.. I may be wrong I didnt ask your opinions.. simply stated is where could I find the badges... not about if it were rice or not or what you thought it was... I like JDM, so go blow yourselves... get off what I like and go bother someone who is going to care, sure as hell isnt me...

yes, you did NOT ask for our opinions specifically....

but be honest, with as loud mouthed and opinionated as we are, did you expect any less?

Well, you posted the question up, so you opened yourself up for the appropriate flaming. I believe this is what started it all:

I am going all out on the JDM, I wanted to start with badging, so please anyone who can help me in JDM sickness, help!

Anyway, this thread is lizzocked.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back