1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM civic speedo

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by clanny, Nov 6, 2004.

1. clanny

clanny Member

2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

40 bucks to ship... thats a croc of schit. I shipped out a whole nitrious kit for 24 bucks across the us and that was 2 day. good luck on selling it and i think it is an edm cluster but not 100 % sure.

3. rush3969

rush3969 Banned

United kingdom but thats still high as hell to ship i just shipped 2 12's and a box that weighed 60 pounds for 17 dollars and also a full set of 17 inch wheels tires for 55 dollars..Then you say 40 shipped lol..

It cracks me up when ppl say 100-150 to ship wheels when i know what they cost to ship around 55 dollars on a package deal just a way for tightasses to make money..

4. clanny

clanny Member

Yeah, postage over in the states is cheap isn't it. So is feckin' petrol. Petrol over here is currently 91.9 pence per litre. That works out at about $1.65 per litre.

How do you think our post gets about? Oh yeah, by car/van etc. And when we have such expensive petrol the charges get passed on to US!

I'm not trying to rip anyone off. You think this is a crock of shit? You think I'm just a tightass? Well it's probably dumbasses like you that voted for Bush. You get what you deserve. Have a look on here and educate yourselves.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content...&mediaId=400347

5. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

First of Bush is a hippie and i didnt vote for him i voted for Kerry. Second i didnt notice that you were from the uk. And third still too much. Thats my opinion and i am sticking to it.

6. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

i like this guy :)

7. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

i wish i could hear you say that in person, scottish accents are so damn funny!
    i lovbe it how everyone is so concerned about our elections, even when they are around teh otehr side fo teh world.. go vote for tony blair or somehting..

8. clanny

clanny Member

I paid £70 for this instrument cluster and I'd quite happily close early for that. That works out at about $129.50 (according to Yahoo currency converter before anyone accuses me of trying to rip someone off for an extra $ :angry: ) plus the postage.

All the best.

9. clanny

clanny Member

I'll also close early for a swap with someone. Looking for maybe a lightened flywheel for a b16b or maybe something else?

Let me know what you have.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted