jdm clip with JASMA and OHLINS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hammerdgolfer

hey, i might get a few extra items on a da6 clip i am trying to get this week, the b16 has jasma header and exhaust, plus the full ohlins suspension, what do you guys know about those brands? the only ohlins stuff i can find is suspension for crotchrockets, anyhelp input would be fantastic

Ohlins suck...just send them to me, instead of throwing them in the trash can....

I'll even pay for the shipping......

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 9 2004, 12:59 AM
Ohlins suck...just send them to me, instead of throwing them in the trash can....

hahaha shit just send wifey poo back to Japan and buy the shit first hand like you're probably going to end up doing anyway. :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Feb 9 2004, 01:02 AM-->
Airjockie
@Feb 9 2004, 12:59 AM

hahaha shit just send wifey poo back to Japan and buy the shit first hand like you're probably going to end up doing anyway. :lol:

I'm already a few steps ahead on that...hehe

dam guys, sorry i didnt know you replied so fast, thanks alot though

so ya, i guess those ohlins may be a good investment,
im sure there are badass and just good ones so ill have to find out the model sometime, anything about jasma??

I'll even pay for the shipping......

just send me your zipcode so i can get your shipping cost

JASMA, I believe is like the DOT, or some organization responsible for safety, emissions, or something in Japan. not a brand.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 9 2004, 01:24 AM
JASMA, I believe is like the DOT, or some organization responsible for safety, emissions, or something in Japan. not a brand.

Ding ding ding! We have a winnah!

JASMA is the DOT/CARB approval of Japan.

Back