JDM cluster 92-95 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

I have a JDM white face guage cluster with 119,xxx km i am willing to sell. The only thing is I need a stock one with a tach as a trade plus some $$. I would take a picture but my camera is down. Like I said its white guage faces and lights up orange when you turn the lights on. No needles are broken and theres nothing wrong with it. PM me if you got any trades for me. I would need the other cluster and the cash up front for this. Its my daily driver so you see my situation. I have done this before with my mirrors. I will setup a an auction on ebay so it makes a contract so you dont think you getting screwed. My feedback on ebay is over 100 so you can use that as your vouch plus the fact i will do the auction for it. Let me know. Thanks!

how much cash are we talking about sir...ive got the one out of my 92 civic si
does your jdm one not have a tach?

Its got the tach and everything. When i bought the car the kid i got it from sunk a ton of money into jdm shit. Im gutting it so I can use the extra money and just throw a couple of the stock things back in.

Back