JDM corners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Personally I like it.

I'm probably going to pick up a pair of vision corners soon. I'm sick of my dirty ass, euro corners, and the crappy quality of them.

My cousin has visions on his 93 VX, blue, and it looks awesome IMO.

Everybody is saying that the side markers are in the wrong spot....where are they supposed to be?? Looks fine to me.

i think that hatch is prety tite. the only things i dont like are the red lipped wheels and the red lower lip. its got a badass hood (looks bulged out instead of in). the side marker looks like its where it should be.

I kinda like the accents on the lip and the wheel lips. It reminds me of that Bee Racing Mitsubishi GTO (aka 3000gt) I saw in one of my car mags. Hella tight, and that GTO was fast to boot, and with a full interior.

i think it would good with a CTR sticker by the rear wheel like the real CTR's have. :nod: then i would be like :eek:

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Dec 15 2003, 11:56 PM
Everybody is saying that the side markers are in the wrong spot....where are they supposed to be?? Looks fine to me.

img009.jpg

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 16 2003, 02:20 AM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Dec 15 2003, 11:56 PM

img009.jpg

to specify whats going on here ... notice that the OEM side marker lights are much lower (only about 1 inch above the molding) instead of almost even with the top of the wheel well

The key here is that the side markers should be level with the headlights... most OEM side marker setups put them even with the heads.

I read in an "HCI" magazine or "Hondatuning" that even though Spoon, Mugen, etc... are not OEM, they are still considered JDM, because they are not mainstream here in the U.S.

Yeah, now I see the cheapness... I guess if all the parts were not knockoffs, it would be pretty tight.

Back