jdm crx bumper ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
yes i searched with luck but no one answered the threads i found lol, i was wondering would a jdm crx bumper fit on the usdm without the jdm fenders,headlights,hood ect,. just putting the jdm bumper only on.

if i remember right it will but it will look like ass because the jdm headlights are bigger, meaning if i put a jdm bumper on the usdm it will have gaps all over the place unless i get the hood and headlights. is that correct ?

Yup. I'm not sure about the fenders, but I believe someone has put just the bumper on and it didn't really look right.

Yup. I'm not sure about the fenders, but I believe someone has put just the bumper on and it didn't really look right.

The fenders are the same for ours and the SiR as long as it is Civic/Civic and CRX/CRX. Only with the nice factory side marker cuts. But since the CRX bumper has the Civic's filler piece "built in", it'll be gapped between the headlights. The Sir ones stick out further.

On the Civic you just use the us filler and it looks ok. The hood also might not match that area well either, but it won't look horrid.. just off.

Back