Jdm D15B... interesting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowJDM

I hear a lot about the jdm d15b vtec motor but never really researched it, what is the quality of the motor? is it worth it? and also, where the hell can i get ahold of one, or just grab the d15 vtec hb vx motor, is there a difference between them?

Well, it's a lot different than the VX motor. The VX motor only has 70-ish hp. the d15 vtec is around the same as the usdm d16 I believe.

i have had my d15b for a year and i love it. I ran a 15.8 last year with it and my cx is a pig.

what is the mileage that site normally sells at? i found one on ebay that comes with everything but ecu for like 500 ish shipping and all with 30 to 60 thousand miles on it. and i would have to have the jdm d15b ecu for it too right? or just the d16z6 ecu?

You could probab ly find a US D16Z6 cheaper and easier, and they are about teh same HP wise.

BTW the VX D15Z1 is 92Hp.

jdm what? a usdm isnt even close to bein jdm. u need 2 get it together man! u prob. gots one of those cheap d15b7 clunkers. buy a real motor pal!!!! b16a

the real hollow jdm

Originally posted by the real hollow jdm@May 4 2005, 09:57 AM
jdm what? a usdm isnt even close to bein jdm. u need 2 get it together man! u prob. gots one of those cheap d15b7 clunkers. buy a real motor pal!!!! b16a

the real hollow jdm
[post=494962]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: :blink: :blink:

if you have nothing intelligent to say...dont say it

Originally posted by HollowJDM@May 3 2005, 06:14 PM
I hear a lot about the jdm d15b vtec motor but never really researched it, what is the quality of the motor? is it worth it? and also, where the hell can i get ahold of one, or just grab the d15 vtec hb vx motor, is there a difference between them?
[post=494612]Quoted post[/post]​

do u drive that wrecked pos from knox-town? what a piece :lol: :lol: :D

hey b16monster, so what do you drive? 99-00 si? or somethin with the si motor? if you dont have forced induction ill race u. hell, what totalled non vtec 1.5 do you ever see keeping with si's huh?

Originally posted by HollowJDM@May 4 2005, 04:23 PM
hey b16monster, so what do you drive? 99-00 si? or somethin with the si motor? if you dont have forced induction ill race u. hell, what totalled non vtec 1.5 do you ever see keeping with si's huh?
[post=495092]Quoted post[/post]​

:D :lol: :worthy: not urs-u couldnt keep up wit konflix si at da track or on da street. dont think ur fast till u actually win a race. so what u run 10.50's. ur shit dont got enough ponies to even break loose. any 70 hp could run those times. :worthy: :D

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back