Jdm D15b swap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowJDM

what ecu am i supposed to use with the jdm d15b motor, do you use the d16z6 ecu or will it screw with the distributor?

Originally posted by HollowJDM@May 3 2005, 07:32 PM
what ecu am i supposed to use with the jdm d15b motor, do you use the d16z6 ecu or will it screw with the distributor?
[post=494653]Quoted post[/post]​

prob. a jdm ecu u dumbass. buy a real motor. b16a. dont waste ure money on a d15. u prob couldnet even beat a damn pinto with one of those cheap clunker motors.

the real jdm. hollow baby

Originally posted by HollowJDM@May 3 2005, 07:32 PM

:D jdm's arent totaled.
put some puff n ur stuff

Originally posted by the real hollow jdm+May 4 2005, 01:31 PM-->
HollowJDM
@May 3 2005, 07:32 PM

prob. a jdm ecu u dumbass. buy a real motor. b16a. dont waste ure money on a d15. u prob couldnet even beat a damn pinto with one of those cheap clunker motors.

[post=495021]Quoted post[/post]​

With only 2 post behind your belt, I wouldn't go talkin to much shit.....and ENGLISH is the chosen language! do you speak it?

Originally posted by hybrid89+May 4 2005, 02:01 PM-->
Originally posted by the real hollow jdm@May 4 2005, 01:31 PM
HollowJDM
@May 3 2005, 07:32 PM

[post=495021]Quoted post[/post]​

With only 2 post behind your belt, I wouldn't go talkin to much shit.....and ENGLISH is the chosen language! do you speak it?
[post=495037]Quoted post[/post]​
maybe only 2 posts. but lots of years of honda xpeerieence. sucka.

p.s. just admit. their junk and slow. ne body that drives one is a clown!

1st off I wasn't talking to you and secondly, I own many Honda's/Acura's Including a 232 WHP D15b. so before you go and open you mouth and tell people what they have is for shit, is not the purpose of this board, he had a simple question that he wanted answered. That is all

oh by the way guys, i know the real hollow jdm and b16monster. they mess with his old 91 ish teggy with a b16a motor in it, not any si or anything, vtec on switch. with spray it ran 11's on 8th, i raced him. and killed him, hejust likes to run his mouth for fun on a forum page, real cute dru gibson... lets go titles at knox next time...

Originally posted by HollowJDM@May 4 2005, 04:29 PM
oh by the way guys, i know the real hollow jdm and b16monster. they mess with his old 91 ish teggy with a b16a motor in it, not any si or anything, vtec on switch. with spray it ran 11's on 8th, i raced him. and killed him, hejust likes to run his mouth for fun on a forum page, real cute dru gibson... lets go titles at knox next time...
[post=495096]Quoted post[/post]​

titles? why wude i want a salveged honda? one honda is enuff. i dont need 2. isnt one race enough? damn kid, how many spankin's can u take :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by b16 monster+May 5 2005, 08:28 AM-->
HollowJDM
@May 4 2005, 04:29 PM
oh by the way guys, i know the real hollow jdm and b16monster.  they mess with his old 91 ish teggy with a b16a motor in it, not any si or anything, vtec on switch. with spray it ran 11's on 8th, i raced him. and killed him, hejust likes to run his mouth for fun on a forum page, real cute dru gibson... lets go titles at knox next time...
[post=495096]Quoted post[/post]​

titles? why wude i want a salveged honda? one honda is enuff. i dont need 2. isnt one race enough? damn kid, how many spankin's can u take :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
[post=495393]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: hey sweetheart. i love u!

Sounds like some serious tuning going on here, but you can do it in the PMs, or at a party since you're all locals to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back