JDM DA Gauge Cluster vs. USDM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just got my jdm da cluster from ebay and I looked @ the bulbs and they arent amber? Why? Thats the reason I bought it besides it being accurate for my motor rpms. Can someone help me here and pics would be GREAT :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
I just got my jdm da cluster from ebay and I looked @ the bulbs and they arent amber? Why? Thats the reason I bought it besides it being accurate for my motor rpms. Can someone help me here and pics would be GREAT :mrgreen:
that's not the reason the gauges cluster turns amber. If that were the case, everyone and there fucking mom would just go buy some amber bulbs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
that's not the reason the gauges cluster turns amber. If that were the case, everyone and there fucking mom would just go buy some amber bulbs.

what are you trying to say?

gauge.jpg

i no longer have those bulbs, back to white/clear... whatever

its not the bulbs that make it amber. its the amber plastic insert that takes the clear bulb, and makes it look amber when its lit. you cant see it, but if you open the cluster up, you'll see what im talking about.

ARE YOU SURE EVERYONE IS SAYIN THAT JDM DA CLUSTERS ARE LIT THE SAME EXACT WAY AS USDM SO i JUST INSTALLED MY JDM ONE AND REPLACED THE BULBS TO AMBER BUT IT STILL DOESNT LOOK TOTALLY AMBER LIKE MY CLIMATE CONTROL DOES (I USED THE CONDOMS THAT COME ON THE 99-00 SI'S)

Back