JDM DA knuckles onto a DC2?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiceg6

I just traded in my 95 4dr teg for a 94 2dr GSR. Well the guy keeps on telling me it's an OE brake system. But when I look at it... looks more like a Civic rear drums and Civic 9" disc in fronts.

So anyways. I have 2 sets of JDM DA knuckles. Would they do just fine for now? My car isn't lower yet.

Oh, you want to put DA knuckles onto a DC? I dont think it wil owrk

brian11to1: How come it wouldn't work? Shouldn't it be almost identical. Just that the DA knuckles are a bit more meatier. I only said knuckles, hub, stud bolts, brake calipers, and rotors. Not the front LCA and the front A-Arms.

Right now I have Civic DX front knuckle assembly and rear drums... The guy swap out his 5-lug ITR brake setup and slap these poor Civic brake system that is worn down to the bare essentials. The pads are worn down to the backing and rotors are so thin that you can slide them through your fender and door gap.

So far I have put on DA brake system. The rear fit more perfect than the front does. The front has a negative camber on it. :p Which sucks.. I have to go get an alignment.

Though I still having problems braking. It brakes but I get a soft pedal. Like it goes all the way down to the floor. I observe the engine bay and look at the Brake Booster and the Master Cylinder. It looks like the person mess around with the Master Cylinder cause I see this 10-12mm bolt stuck into the Master Cylinder. :|

Luckily I save a 95 Integra Master Cylinder from my previous work. Gonna install that tomorrow. Hopefully it fix the problem of the soft pedal. So I can drive it out to get an alignment, driver axle fix, and install a catalyic converter onto the car. I don't like the smell of the catless and resonator-less setup. Also the sound.. those damn angry bumble bee..

Alright.. I fix the problem with the soft pedal it was the Master Cylinder that is broken. The driver axle been replaced. At the alignment shop they told me to get camber kits. Told me to get the A-Arms one. :p Which bites. Thinking of ghetto rigging a set of camber kit.

Back