Jdm Dc2 Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delslow

So I Moved Out To Tokyo Japan...and I Found A Sweet Dc2 Integra Type R...i Have Bought It Yet Cuz I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Or Know Of Someone Who Has Brought Over This Car...i Already Have A Way To Ship It...i Need To Know What I Need To Do To Drive This Car Into The States...safety Items, Crash Results, And Even Engine Mods I Need To Do. So If Anyone Know Post A Response

Well Thanx For The Support Man
I Just Wanted To Know If It Would Be A Good Idea...i Have Been Giving Idea About Cut The Car And Send It Off To The States For A Jdm Swap....which I Might Do...

buy it while you're there... enjoy it... sell it before you leave.

10hp isn't worth the cost or hassel to just get one here when you get back if you really like it that much.

ttiwwop! Oh and i wouldnt waste my time. RHD is not worth 1000's of dollars.

I beat he's in the army or something.. So easy a caveman can do it...........

Anyway, I agree with B. Drive it like you stole and sell it. Besides, I think used cars there are friggin cheap because A) its retarded expensive for natives to own a car B) cars with a certain amount of mileage 50k km, i think correct me if im wrong, or more take a shit load of money to fix up and pass Japan's version of "smog."

There are probably ways to get it here though, if you choose to do so. Look into the NHSTA and DOT for info. You'll probably have to change the bumpers and stuff so it resembles a USDM model to pass inspection and then re"JDM"-affy it.

Oh yeah, this is Honda swap, not google. Do some research before you post aimlessly because Im certain this question has arised in the 230523452347923074 honda or import car forums.

Thanx Man The Military Is Not That Easy...and I Am Not In The Army....i Join The Better Of The Branches The Air Force...and If Any "caveman" Can It Why Are Many People Turn Away.... And I Did Google It.... I Just Want Some More Information And Wanted To Know What People Had To Do.....but Thanx For The Info....i Guess
About My Cap Writing I Just Do

Thanx Man The Military Is Not That Easy...and I Am Not In The Army....i Join The Better Of The Branches The Air Force...and If Any "caveman" Can It Why Are Many People Turn Away.... And I Did Google It.... I Just Want Some More Information And Wanted To Know What People Had To Do.....but Thanx For The Info....i Guess
About My Cap Writing I Just Do

wtf did he just say? where is the Borat comment, someone is slacking.

oh btw welcome.

I...Had...A....Hard........Time..Read.Ing..That.................P..O...S..t.....

There is so much hassle involved and money its not even funny. Unless you can buy the car for like... 4 yen, then itd be worth it.

sorry man i really dont like it when people dis the military
but anyway i really appericate the info you all have given me
it has help a lot....now i know what i need to do if i where to get it.

seriously, i dont give a shit about the military. my brother is in the air force and he admits they dont do a damn spit. the only people who join are people who dont know what to do with their lives or low income families, like my family. there aren't that many people willing to "fight for your country." no wonder the army and marines are diggin deep into their reserves and forcing people from the navy and airforce to join and trying to merge the separate divisons.

i sound bitter about it, but i give all the respect to those in it, but i dont believe in its purpose. protect the world my fucking ass.

anyway, seriously it would probably cost you around 10-15k extra to legalize it. the cheapest route, but not safest for various reasons, is to disassemble the car and ship it as parts. then put it together here and brand it as a kit car. either that or register it as special purpose so you can at least have it here and then worry about legalizing it later.

so if i register it as a kit car, would they want all the spec of the car?

Back