JDM ENGINE DEPOT online and Ebay seller..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did you tell them they already gave you the unit when they sent you a non LSD transmission in the first place?

:rimshot:

I see non-LSD guys do a two wheel burn out at the track all the time......they just turn the steering wheel left and right.....they both start to spin. At least that way, you make sure they are both warm so the one that launches is tacky (b/c its non-LSD).

Glad to read that they are making good on their sell to you. And it makes sense that they try to make you pay half the shipping....also makes sense that you stood up for yourself and got them to take care of it.

what a fucking nightmare has this been with these people at jdmenginedepot.... i was sent a trans, who the hell knows what it is or it came out of!! it is stamped E5 LSD any one who what the F!!k is that?
T1.jpg
[/IMG]

another pic, right hand vehicle for sure, but from what?

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

uh.... elaborate what you mean?

lsd trans were stamped or had the acid etch saying it was lsd.

will it not bolt up?

looking at the pics, it looks right to me.

no other numbers on it anywhere?

its out of a Civic Aerodeck
UK model that came with a B18C4

S9B

• Found in: EDM UKDM MB6 (LSD) Helical LSD (same as S80)
  • Type: Hydraulic
  • 1st: 3.230
  • 2nd: 1.900
  • 3rd: 1.360
  • 4th: 1.034
  • 5th: 0.848
  • R: 3.000

• FD: 4.267

Last edited:
what you got was an LSD GSR trans pretty much

chances are they just saw the LSD stamp and figured you would be satisfied w/ that..

Last edited:
now looking at the specs E posted.. its geared lower than a GSR trans.. they're trying to screw you or something..

thanks alot guys.

there is hell to be raised tomorrow..

Jesus, you'd think that someone there would be like "Fuck, we have to pay all the shipping so come on guys let's make sure we get this guy the correct transmission", but I guess not.

just called and talked to them, i will be driving north on monday to get my transmission.

S80 TRANS J4D/LSD stamp ITR 96-97 FD: 4.400
S80 TRANS N3E/LSD stamp ITR 98-01 FD: 4.785
S80/Y80 TRANS JDM GSR OPTIONAL LSD

does this sounds right?

Last edited:
Before you head up there, I would do a leqkdown and compression test (if you can) to make sure that the motor is in good shape. If they have this hard of a time getting you a trans, who knows what a Guam condition the motor is in.

Back