JDM front clip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

i wrecked my CRX and the front bumper and drivers side fender are fucked. i am going to get a JDM clip to replace my bent up shit. heres the problem: the metal support(i think) behind the bumper is bent up. does the JDM clip come with the inner bumper thingy? im sorry i dont know what it is called. the signal lights screw into it, its black metal. and is $700 fair for the clip with no motor? there is a big dent on the hood and the dumbass that has it now drilled 4 holes for hoodpins and they are in the wrong place so the hood is shifted forward a couple of inches. with these flaws would you give $700 for it? thanks--david

that piece your talking about it called the radiator support and i believe the clip will come with one but its going to be a bitch to put on if your a noob to body work. as for the price im not sure how much you guys pay for JDM shit

Sounds about right, us Americans buying up the shit that the Jap's don't want. Haha Just go back to USDM, it will be less of a bitch, I guarantee.

too high for a fucked front clip... you can get the full clip, MINT for that much.....

$549 here

check that one out....

i dont beleive he is talking about the radiator suppost i think he is speaking of the bumper support and yes a clip will come with one

yea its not the radiator support. its the black metal piece under the bumper. i thought the bumper support was more of a metal bar assembly. the signal lights screw into the piece i am talking about. i hope a clip comes with one. thanks for the help.--david

that site for 549 is good but concidering shipping on a whole clip will run 200+ he might as well get the 700 dollar one.

when you say "clip" you mean the whole front end of the car right? that is what the clip is. im pretty sure. if you only mean the front bumper, the you will still have to buy jdm headlights and a jdm hood. the usdm ones dont fit the JDM bumper.

dude a front clip is a hood, bumper cover, bumper support, radiator support, fenders, cornerlights, and wiring harness. i wouldnt pay $700 if it wasnt complete

Back