jdm front

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shadycrx89

hi im new to this site and this is my first post. so i want to know where can i get a complete jdm front for my 89crxsi and the steps on how to swap it in . ?

Lol, thats cheap. You import the front half of a car from japan. Shipping will be more than they are asking.

BS, you can't get a JDM EF (hatch or rex) SiR Front bumper cover for much less than $300 + shipping, and that doesn't include the lip or the signal lights sometimes. Add hood, t-bar, fenders with sidemarkers, headlights with brackets, corner lights, etc (filler piece on hatch) you are looking at the least 1k.

ok so you think i should just go with the one that hmotors have 1k even though it more expensive, or go with password??

If you go and actually look at password jdms page the only front end they offer for the CRX is all new parts and its $1,600.

ok im new to hmotors, so the hmotors sir kit comes from a used car, and password kit is brand new, is that why password is more expensive?

I would assume so. Most front end conversions are used parts. It is rare to find all new, especially on a vehicle they quit selling almost 20 years ago in japan. I think password is the only store I have seen with all new.

yea true, well ima check out password right now cuz ive never been there, thanks for the info though you really helped me ou alot!

Back