JDM gone horribly wrong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 31 2003, 12:00 PM
i bet the guy who owns its' initials are JDM or something

its julie and dave something.. and yes it does equal JDM.. plus i dont see one of your honda's beating 11.1 like one of their sponsored L's is going.

They probably put 2 and 2 together when they found out that their initials and a HUGE term in the import scene are the same. JDM initials + your website = how many more visitors/potential customers?

Originally posted by b16ahatch@Jul 31 2003, 09:08 AM
:puke: ford

i'm sure ford doesn't like you either...typical ricer...yeah i said it.

:fr:

i've heard of them before. i've even seen their decal on a mustang before at the Knotts Berry Farm Ford festival they hold every year.
I really don't see what the big deal is. Who gives a fuk if they're called JDM Engineering.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 31 2003, 06:26 PM
I really don't see what the big deal is. Who gives a fuk if they're called JDM Engineering.

It might not be that big a deal, but how about if you are searching for something JDM and this comes up :angry: . How about if you were looking for a big block for your Mustang/Camaro and typed it in google and you come upon a site which sells bored out 2.5L H22"big block" motors, i think you would be slightly peeved. :p

nothing against them, i typed in jdm and that came up, i was like wtf, but its the guys initials tho, its still odd to see JDM everywhere on a domestic site.

Back