jdm goodies on the way =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im still trying to figure out where to stay.
all the DG guys are staying at comfort inn 8 miles away

i found a decent motel with drive-up style parking and your own door for $55/night if we get 5 rooms, 2 miles away.

http://www.bvmotel.com

me, you, your girl? clayton, his girl? bill, his girl? traivs, rob, and 2 others i think from claytons crew- so thats easy 5 rooms...

brie and i NEED a room by ourselves. B)

get on aim B!

hopefully all you guys practice this before you go out. there was a drifting event going on last time i was doing a track day at sears point. 3 out of like 50 people were actually able to drift, every one else who tried it sucked, quite disappointing :(

i drift about 4 corners a day on my way to work =)

then there's the parking lot... adventures... and SNOW to practice on =)

my studded snow tires are near showing the belts. lol

I'm getting some practice :ph34r:

hehe....But we do need to start up the code D's again...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 1 2004, 02:30 PM
Someone should go over there and lock him in with the Sol until it's done.

My third engine will be done before his first... pistons are already back in town and at the machine shop.

:)

By the way, those coilovers look NICE B! :thumbsup:

so, im half asleep when there's a knock on the door.

mail man :)

score.

throw some pants on.. run up.

initial reaction- "damn, this box is way heavier than the tein box was"

open it up-

:drool:

fucking A dude. FUCK tein. FUCK zeal. FUCK whatever coilover system you're running. these are by far the best looking, best qaulity looking setup i've ever seen.

beefy as fuck. shock is at least twice as thick as the teinha's on the honda are. dust covers that don't suck, and a bad ass pillow mount.

on the lowest setting, i couldn't push it down more than 1/2" with all my effort =)

pics y0.

DSC00756.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

DSC00760.JPG

DSC00761.JPG

DSC00762.JPG

DSC00763.JPG

DSC00764.JPG

can't wait to get them on =)

oh you basturd- stop buying all these sick suspension parts and leaving me stuck over here with Skunk2 coilovers :thumbsdown:

haha just kidding, gimme a call and i'll come up and help (make) you put them on

haha, you are like the germans man, if the product is heavy, it is good quality...
lets just see how they perform :)
they do look pretty though.

b, it looks like those things are going to have the same problems as the HA's/SS's do with rusting. before you put them on, go to autozone and get the big jar of antiseize they sell there. Coat the threads with them, move the perches up and down a few times, and then install them. You will never again have to worry about washing off your coilovers after the littlest incidents.

i like 'em...

but i cant justify spending over 1k to make a car handle a certain way. :shrug2:

the mirage handles great with just 2 agx's and lowering springs... cant wait till all 4.

seeing how he still has the Delslow up on Jackstands.....I don't think he will do it at home...

if the Accord gets out of the way, and he shoots some money for the beef....hehe....

that install is fairly straightforward, ill be doing a rear shock swap on our 240 over the next weekend or so.

clayton - maybe we will pick up those metal bushings also. ill take all the stiffness i can get :p

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 2 2004, 03:24 PM
b, it looks like those things are going to have the same problems as the HA's/SS's do with rusting.

they are alreay coated with something :)

to the touch, they are greasy- but when i just rub my fingers to gether, nothing is on my hand. its sick.

german grease, courtesy of hanz and franz. :lol:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 2 2004, 11:44 PM
if the Accord gets out of the way, and he shoots some money for the beef....hehe....

Or takes me and the wife out to dinner.......

going to claytons right now to install them :)

and there will be fotoage of the drift riot

Back